Booking & Cancellation & Deposit Policy
For large bookings 10 to 20 people a table holding deposit is required of £50. We will contact you to arrange the deposit prior to the date of your booking. If you require to make any changes to your reservation please contact us 24 hours before attending. Please note that we will hold your table for 15 minutes from the original booking time, so please do give us a call if you are running late. If you wish to Cancel your booking, please contact us no later than 24 hours before your booking on 020 3327 6330.
By paying a deposit with AGAH Restaurant, you are bound by the following terms and conditions
- Each table on a Friday or Saturday has a time limit of 2hrs and 30 minutes per sitting.
- If you book for a certain time, everyone in the party has to arrive within 15 minutes of the booking time – any later and we reserve the right to rebooked the table for waiting customers.
- Whatever number you book for – on the day of your booking 2 or 3 not turning up is ok, any less and you will lose your deposit unless you have informed us at least 24 hours prior to your booking. For example if you book for 15 at least 12 should turn up, any less and you lose your deposit. Provided the said numbers turn up, we will refund your deposit back in full at the end of your booking.
- On the day of your booking, please inform the waiter serving you about the deposit paid before the final bill arrives and give them instruction on how you wish to have your deposit back – to be deducted from the bill / back to the card paid with.
- For customers paying a deposit with card, the card holder should be present on the day of the booking with an ID, so that we know we are refunding the deposit back to the same person – this is compulsory for security reasons.
The terms "AGAH", "us", "our" and "we" refer to AGAH - Anatolian Turkish Cuisine. The terms "you" and "your" refer to a visitor or customer.
We may disclose your information to any company within the AGAH Restaurant group of companies by means of a centralised database to which all companies have access or by means of a direct transfer of data from one office to another.
We may provide third parties, at our discretion, with certain aggregate statistical data about your use of our websites, which data may include demographic data such as age range and/or geographic location of groups of user. it will not include information that could personally identify you. With your consent, we may supply personal information to third parties.
We reserve the right to access and to disclose personal information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests or requests by applicable regulatory bodies, to operate our systems properly or to protect either ourselves or our other users.
We may transfer, sell or assign any of the information described in this policy to third parties as a result of a sale, merger, consolidation, change of control, transfer of assets or re-organisation of AGAH Restaurant.
You consent to the transfer of your personal information outside of the european economic area (which may not provide the same protection for such information as the united kingdom provides) in the event that the processing of your information involves such a transfer
We may monitor and keep records of email communications which you send to us and other communications with you in accordance with this policy and our other business interests.
Safeguards and security
No data transmission over the internet can be entirely secure, and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and/or use of our sites. however we endeavor to protect the security of your personal information from unauthorized.
AGAH Restaurant takes great care to ensure your credit card information is safe. we use a secure connection (secure transaction (https)) and once your transaction is completed, AGAH Restaurant does not keep a record of your credit card number nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties. the only record AGAH Restaurant keeps is the authorisation number received from the bank. this is to ensure against the use of stolen cards.
When you register as a customer you may from time to time receive emails newsletters may contain information for offers and promotions which may be of use for discounts and money saving offers.
Please do not divulge your password or forward sensitive emails onto others as they could access your personal details stored in AGAH Restaurant online system.
In addition to our safeguards your personal information is protected in the uk by the data protection act. this provides that the information which we hold about you should be processed fairly and lawfully and should be accurate, relevant and not excessive. the information should, where necessary, be kept up to date and not retained for longer than is necessary. Please help us to keep your personal information accurate by updating your registration details on the website.
For more information on the data protection act and the information commissioner please see http://www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk
Changing or accessing your information
You can inspect your personal details at any time and modify them by contacting AGAH Restaurant, should you no longer wish to receive newsletters or services you have signed up for, or if you wish to review or receive copies of the personal information we hold about you, or have any other queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org including full details of your request.